House 12 rooms
- Ref. SG-885
- 8 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 250 m²
- 339 104 €
This this gorgeous detached 8-bedroom house with its park-like landscaped gardens is in an elevated position with spectacular far reaching views to the river Vire' and the'Bocage'
The property is only 6 km from Saint Lô, and in a very dynamic & attractive town where you will find schools, a variety of small shops, bars, restaurants and large supermarkets, in fact all amenities for daily life. There is also a very popular weekly open market.
The sweeping private driveway leads to a large parking area at the side of the property and also the garage in the basement.
The main house is block built and rendered with large picture windows to the front elevation where you can enjoy the stunning views. The basement is the same footprint as the main house and includes three separate sections, two storage sections and a large garage.
The property benefits from oil centrall heating, is double-glazed throughout and has some wooden external shutters.
- Entrance hallway with Louis XIV tiles.
- Kitchen is a very light room due to the large picture window, it has fitted wall and floor units, integral induction hob and electric oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge.
- Dining Room, Another picture window, this room includes famous French tiled flooring 'Fauvel'. At one end of the room is an impressive granite fireplace with open fire.
- Lounge, this is a very spacious light and airy room with two doors overlooking the front terrace; it has traditional wooden flooring and a Norwegian insert fireplace.
- Conservatory, the best room of the house to enjoy those amazing views.
- Bedroom one, a lovely large double room
- Bedroom two, a lovely double room with a lot of sunlight, tiled flooring.
Utility Room and Shower Room with separate wc
- Bedroom three, another lovely double room
- Bedroom four, another large room includes wooden flooring, fitted wardrobes and a window overlooking the terrace.
- Bedroom five is a large room which is currently used as a laundry room, with burma teak flooring and a window.
- Bedroom six, another large double bedroom with laminated flooring.
- Bedroom seven, master bedroom, very large with a lounge area and burma teak flooring,
- Bedroom eight, lovely double room being used as a kids room with burma teak flooring.
- Bathroom exceptionally big bathroom with a big tub and shower, double wash hand basins and fully fitted with modern accessories.
Basement section 1
Accessed via an entrance door in the ground floor hallway, the basement is divided into three sections. The first section is used as a utility room and has plumbing for a washing machine and dryer, a concrete floor and a wc. This section of the basement is very large and has many uses.
The second section of the basement is used as a garage and would house two cars easily. It has a concrete floor and automatic sliding doors opening to the side access.
Basement section 3
The third section of the basement is used for storage and a wine cellar. With a concrete floor, again this is a very useful storage area.
The land surrounds the property on all sides, which is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees. A terrace runs along the width of the house to the front and rear and the rear garden again includes lawn areas and fruit trees.
A beautiful property, suitable for a large family home in a beautiful location.
Energy - Conventional consumption in progress
Energy - Emissions estimate in progress