Thank you for taking the time and interest to find out more about us, although with such a varied and growing team, it would take a whole website to explain each of our team’s paths to becoming a negotiator at Agence NEWTON, so we will just stay with how the agency came about.
Agence NEWTON came about from the meeting of Sheelagh GORHAM and Dan NEWTON.
Dan NEWTON has lived in Brittany since 1986 and worked
in real estate pretty well ever since, working his way up the ladder, to
finally become fully licensed in his own right here in France. He then ran his
own web-based agency call «Immobilier-de-Bretagne.com" or
"Brittany-Direct.com" for the British clients. His family was recognised as starting the British market up in Central Brittany, back in 1986.
Sheelagh GORHAM on her side had been working for many
years for the Bacchus chain of commercial agents specialised in British buyers
looking for property in Normandy. Sheelagh was looking for ways of developing
the group, when she was informed that the owner had decided to close down
the chain due to retirement, which was fair enough for his age.
Via mutual friends and
contacts, Sheelagh contacted Dan and to cut a long story short, Agence
NEWTON - My-French-Home.com was born.
We now cover Brittany and Normandy and the Mayenne to the north-west of France, the Vendee region on the west coast, the very popular areas around the Dordogne and Limousine region as well as being active in the lower Pyrenees and the western Mediterranean areas of France
We are actively looking for new members of the team to reinforce and extend our coverage of all the popular areas of France.
The agency is growing rapidly and now covers all your favourite areas of France in the following:
· Normandy - we are present in La Manche, and Calvados departments
· Brittany – we have properties mainly in Morbihan and Cotes d’Armor, and a few in Finistere or Ile et Vilaine
· Pays de Loire -properties available in Mayenne and Vendee regions
· Limousine region - A good selection of properties in Correze, La Creuse and Haute Vienne departments
· Aquitaine area - A large choice in the Quercy tourist region, in the Dordogne, Lot et Garonne, Tarn et Garonne and the Lot departments
· Pyrenees and the Med area - we have property for sale in the Aude, the Hérault and Pyrenees Orientale departments